SHIPPING CHARGES MAY BE MORE THAT SET RATE: $500 + order is free shipping
This 15 inch wheel has all the features of the standard Bassett D-Hole wheel with the addition of a beadlock. Bassett's 15 x 9 spun shell beadlock wheel is the only beadlock utilizing 100% spun-form shells and rings. Spun-form shells and rings are stronger, lighter and have less runout than roll-formed beadlock wheels.
Another important feature of the Bassett beadlock is the stepped design of the two rings, which self-centers the tire and makes mounting a breeze. The Bassett beadlock also uses 18 high grade bolts, which clamps more consistently and prevents premature wear and air leaks.
Bassett brought back the 15 x 9 D-Hole style 15 inch wheel for the IMCA and asphalt markets featuring the same high quality spun-form shell as the Inertia Advantage wheel, but at a more economical price.
- Lightweight, yet strong enough for 3500 lbs. stock cars
- Beaded shell to prevent tires from rolling off, very durable
- Spun-form shell provides the lowest runout on market (under .030") for better handling
- Valve stem behind center in window
- Choose 2" 3"or 4" backspace
- chrome finish
note backspace on order