***SPECIFY MASTER SIZES DURING CHECKOUT***
Call with questions. Nowadays they are pushing front and rear 1's and clutch 3/4.
Wilwood's racing brake/clutch pedal assemblies are the result of years of hands-on experience, input from racers and chassis builders, and design, material selection and manufacturing techniques that result in durable, lightweight components. They incorporate ergonomics without sacrificing performance, and practical requirements without adding weight.
Tri reverse mount master cylinder pedal assembly has both clutch and brake pedals with balance bar for dual brake master cylinders.
- Combines the brake & clutch pedals into one unit
- Positions M/C inside the firewall away from engine heat
- Aluminum frame & arm construction
- Steel pivots & mounting studs
- Anti-skid pedal pads
- Clevis and pivot pin balance bar provide smooth and accurate settings of the brake pedal bias
- Bias can be set and locked down with the jam nut, or attached to a remote cable for quick on-track adjustment