This steel bell housing is WISSOTA and IMCA approved for Midwest Modifieds and works with both small block Chevy and small block Ford engine bolt patterns.
• SBC and SBF engine bolt patterns
• Adapts either engine to Muncie/Saginaw pattern transmissions including BERT, Brinn, Falcon, etc.
• Bottom opening for easy access
• Does NOT have provision for stock style clutch arm
• Non SFI rated
• NOT for street use
• Must be used with a 153 tooth (Chevy) or 157 tooth (Ford) or smaller flexplate/flywheel
• Made in the USA
top of page